本文适用于安卓版的 AdGuard，它是一种多功能广告拦截器，可在系统级别保护用户的设备。 To see how it works, download the AdGuard app
If you install AdGuard to the Secure folder on your Android (this applies mainly to Samsung devices), you may face some difficulties when installing the HTTPS certificate. The thing is, the Secure folder has its own space where the certificates are stored. However, if you do everything according to the regular certificate installation instructions (described here), the certificate will be installed into the main memory and will play no role for your ad blocker in the Secure folder. To solve this problem and install the certificate for your AdGuard for Android into the Secure folder's storage, please follow these instructions instead:
- After installing the app and connecting the local VPN, tap ENABLE next to the HTTPS filtering is off message.
- Tap Next → Next → Save it now → Save certificate.
- Save the certificate (at this stage, you can rename it to make it easier to locate it later, which you will need to do).
- After the Installation instructions popup appears, DO NOT tap Open Settings.
- Minimize the app and go to the Secure folder.
- Tap the three-dot menu and go to Settings → Other security settings.
- Tap Security certificates → Install from device storage → CA certificate → Install anyway
- Confirm installation with your graphic key/password/fingerprint.
- Find and select the previously saved certificate, then tap Done.
- Return to the AdGuard app and navigate back to the main screen. You may have to swipe and restart the app to get rid of the HTTPS filtering is off message.
- Done! The certificate has been installed.