이 문서는 시스템 수준에서 기기를 보호하는 다기능 광고 차단기인 Android용 AdGuard에 대해 다룹니다. To see how it works, download the AdGuard app
이 글에서는 디버그 로그를 수집하는 방법을 설명합니다. 디버그 로그는 잠재적으로 복잡한 문제를 해결하는 데 필요합니다. Debug logs provide detailed insight into the inner workings of AdGuard for Android. If the AdGuard support team asks you to provide debug logs, simply follow these instructions.
Collecting debug log
디버그 로그를 수집하여 저희에게 보내려면 다음 단계를 수행하십시오.
- Go to Settings → General → Advanced.
- Tap Logging level and set it to Debug.
- Reproduce the problem and try to remember the exact time it occurred.
- Wait a while, then return to Settings and choose the Support tab. Tap Report a bug and complete the required fields. Don't forget to check the Send app logs and system info checkbox. Finally tap Send.
If you're interested in following the resolution of your issue and engaging in a dialogue with the developers, we recommend that you take the following steps after completing the first three:
- Wait a while, then return to the Advanced screen and export logs via Export logs and system info. Then report a bug on GitHub by following these instructions.
- After creating an issue on GitHub, send the log file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the time of the bug and attach a link to your issue or its number (it appears as #number next to the title). Alternatively, you can upload the log file to Google Drive and send it to email@example.com. Add the file link to your GitHub issue