Release of AdGuard 5.7
We are excited to introduce you to Adguard 5.7 and to some improvements we’ve made.
First of all, we found a more perfect way for filtration with a new network driver. It accelerates filtration and allows Adguard to filter secure connections. Now Adguard is capable of blocking advertisements on social networking sites, in e-mail web interfaces, on chats & etc.
In addition, this helped us greatly with fixing all existing compatibility issues with third-party software products. To learn more about changes in this version click on “Read More”.
**Adguard 5.7 provides the following new features: **
- A more perfect way for filtration with a new network driver
Adguard now uses a network driver instead of an old filtering module.
This helped us greatly with fixing all existing compatibility issues with other software products.
In addition, it accelerates filtration and allows Adguard to filter secure connections.
The following compatibility issues have been fixed in Adguard 5.7:
Internet Download Manager (video downloading issues)
DrWeb (proper filtration was dependent on the installation order)
Panda Antivirus (filtration was not possible)
Added support for secure connections filtration (https connections)
Now Adguard can filter secured connections if you enable it in the network settings.
Added first run wizard
**What has been improved or fixed in version 5.7: **
- Fixed “Connection error” that occurred if the Adguard windows service started too slow
- Fixed Google Chrome filtration issues
- Fixed some Adguard Assistant issues
- GUI performance and responsiveness to user actions have been improved
- Fixed icon for Pale Moon in the browsers settings